Jun 8, 2013

Final post

Summing up what I have learn for the whole course and practical and also my life in BECH!

For the past 5 semester it has been a big and huge learning experience for me. I have actually benefited a lot from the program. I came to understand children better day by day, a better view and understanding of how they learn and how they act. Each professional practice that I gone through, gives new experiences that are beyond expectation. The previous EDC3100 professional experience was rather a good exposure to use ICT in classroom, a preview of how futuristic education might be.

ICT and pedagogy has opened up my eyes to see the wonders technology can do in the classroom and yet not replacing the main role of the teacher. This little pieces of machines could evolve and be a better machine for better learning process. Children now and the future will benefit more from this. For example, 20 books cramped in an Ipad is such a convenience!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Surface piercings are just what the name implies; they're on the surface. Thus, for that average silver jewelry buyer, they ought to be aware that if they're looking for
particular brands, they might be able to find a wholesaler who sells the products they are looking for at the much cheaper rate than that from the
retailer. The internet is the best friend when it comes to finding affordable accessories.



Feel free to visit my web page - jewelry [http://heraudition.com/]