May 11, 2013

First ICT integration

Somehow when it comes to creativity, I think that I am not at par with most teachers. I am trying my best to integrate ICT in the most creative manner but somehow the first week has ended and here is some reflection to be done. I think that most of my lessons at the moment was rather at its basic and has't been more interesting. As I was reading Megan's post, I was challenged to be more creative for the weeks to come. In doing so, do check out this particular site on Creative Classroom that offers many creative ideas to be read. 

With the first week of practical over, I came to realize that there can be hundreds of ideas out there but then again, it really depends on how the teacher carries it out and what they believe in, and at the same time we should rather be conscious that the real object should not be removed and be replaced fully with ICT. 

No comments: