Mar 24, 2013

ICT Artifact Preparation


Oh my goodness! its just few hours more to go to submit my assignment and I have to say that my digital artifact is in a deep mess. Worst than before I started. It seems easy at the beginning of the whole thing. As I was working through it, it would be either time management, props are not in tune with speaking and papers flying about due to the wind.

Now using the built in microphone was horrible at times, and so get out all sound effects of wind blowing, dogs barking, cats meowing and whatever sound there is, I had to use my microphone headset to record good quality sound, and hence no fart can be heard.


Now preparing the paper cut out was one of a time consuming task. Some more with a lot of papers lying around, I must make sure that not one piece disappear right before I need it to get into the scene for recording. It happens a lot that it flew off or stick with another paper and hence spoil the recording and needs to be re-recorded.


Alright, lighting set, audio set, dogs locked up, no one is around and the situation under control. Time to start off with artifact recording. Be sure to check out my artifact tomorrow and do post yours to share =) Toodles!

No comments: