Mar 27, 2013

Post Artifact

Wow, wow, wow. Have you checked out my artifact for EDC3100? it looks easy when I was planning out the whole process. I was planning to get it done within an hour, but turns out more than that. It was due to wrong pronunciation, forgetting to mention certain things and some minor technical problems and etc that made it a long procedure. 

The kids that are printed and cut and outlined cause I can't draw like Joe. But nonetheless it's all worthwhile.


More troubles come the way when all the smaller papers need to be sorted out accordingly and making sure that it is in the right order so that the flow of the recording can be done without any disturbance.



I had to bring in table lamps and such to allow proper lighting so that I can record the artifact. Natural lighting was good, reflection was there and here. That took up most of my time again and again. 


My actual set up for the first try. The whole process was truly a new experience for me. I really enjoyed doing this though rather than doing artifact of essay. This I truly believe could be a form of assessment submission in the future. Now with all the artifacts submitted, I guess might as well make another video of reflection using the same method =)

No comments: