Apr 21, 2013

Assignments Over, Practical In Line.

With assignment 2 completed, it is the final part of the course. The first two assessment that we have been doing had actually prepared me in teaching using ICT. The first assessment had actually given me a better view of the benefits of using ICT in the classroom in enhancing the learning experiences for the children and the second assessment actually gave me a chance to plan a unit plan on any key learning area of my interest to teach. I was rather fascinated how much ICT I put into the unit plan. which was not entirely many. Indeed a manage to come out with a balance lesson that uses ICT to enhance their learning from the introduction to the revision and thinking further stage. 

The next 2 weeks would be purely drafting out what to be done during the practical days while hoping that most the lesson planned out would be implemented successfully without defeating the purpose of enhancing learning and allow children to learn better things rather than to learn more ICT.

Its time for Hooray Hooray with the kids!

No comments: