Apr 15, 2013

Interactive Drawing

While reading Kym's blogpost on drawing, I was fascinated to try out DrawAStickman. It was something interesting as compared to drawing with freehand and pencil. Being a person that loves figures more than art, I basically never actually passed art. 
Image Source: GoogleImage
Recalling back, when I had my magnetic drawing board, I was not able to draw properly as well, probably scribbling must of the time however, I can at least draw a stick-man. Drawing has evolved from using stones on wood to pencil on paper and to magnetic drawing and recently with the invention of tablets, drawing is now at a new level. It can be more fun than drawing on paper. In addition to that, paperless drawing is seen to save the environment in terms of conserving paper usage.


I am not showing any of my horrible drawing but nonetheless the epic drawing was awesome. It is rather interactive and what ever is drawn contributes to a story line. This type of drawing games are good in stimulating the brain to draw something as instructed and it is interactive as you need to draw things that are usable by the character and if it is not drawn the story would not continue on.