Apr 20, 2013

What to plan and what to teach?

Pressures on, submission for assignment 2 will be in 2 days and then another week for professional practice. At this point in time, I am given Science for the 6 years old to teach. It would be on Body Parts while the 5 years old will be on seasons. Despite the presence of a smart board in the center, I was thinking to head down a week earlier to familiarize my self with the environment as well as get the hang of the smart board. Now then when time is so near and short, I am thinking how much the children can adapt and participate in the learning sequence that I have provided for them. 

The only worries that I have now is that the children is unable to participate or perhaps they are more intriguing with the technology rather than the lesson. Another one would be I focus too much on the use of ICT and forgetting the purpose of the lesson. 

What are your lesson sequences educators? Mind sharing some? 

Well it is quite assuring that I am not the only one to be worrying about practical!

No comments: