Apr 5, 2013

The Age of Multidimensional World

Image Source: Google Image
The world is no longer limited to a single dimension, or perhaps the 2D. Coming across 3D for the first time in the cinemas was rather fascinating for me. As fascinated as I am, I purchased my first 3D glass to watch some videos on youtube after they launch their 3D mode.

My coursemate Joe recently wrote about 3D printing, a futuristic concept in that we never thought would exist 20 years ago. I wonder how many more years to go before we are able to get that in the Malaysian market but then again, another interesting thing would be the 3Doodler, drawing in air. That seems rather possible to get it out to the market soon. I would definitely buy them for the use of drawing in classroom.


How awesome is that? I wouldn't mind this in my classroom. I think that kids will actually enjoy the use of this device. However the combination between drawing on paper and using the 3Doodler has to be balanced. A typical art lesson would be presenting their concept or drawing on a paper (2D) then proceed on using the 3Doodler to make their 3D model drawing. What is your verdict on this? can or cannot? or both also can larr....

No comments: